诗词歌赋现代诗

树的英语短诗歌优美

本文已影响 6.11K人 

树的诗歌,传达一种精神,表达一种情感。下面是相关的范文,希望对你有帮助。

树的英语短诗歌优美

  【a poison tree】

I was angry friende:

我与友人结怨:

Itold my wrath,my wrath did end.

我倾诉宣泄,怨怒便告止息。

I was angry with my foe:

我与敌人结怨:

Itold it not,my wrath did grow

我沉默不语,怨怒便暗暗生长。

And I watered it in fears,

在日日夜夜的恐惧中,

Night and morning with my tear;

我用泪水将它浇灌;

And I souned it with my smiles,

微笑着,用温柔欺瞒的诡计,

And with soft deceitful wiles.

将它照耀。

And it grew both day and night,

它日夜不停的生长,

Till it bore an apple bright,

甚至结出一个苹果,鲜亮明媚。

And my foe beheld it shine,

我的`敌人瞧见它的光彩,

And he know that it was mine.

知道那是我种下的果实。

And into my garden stole,

当夜得漆黑将树干裹起,

When then night had veiled the pole;

他悄悄潜入我的花园;

In the morning glad see,

清晨我高兴地看到,

My foe outstretched beneath the tree.

我的敌人僵直地躺倒在树下。

  【The Oak】

By Alfred Tennyson

Live thy life,

Young and old,

Like yon oak,[1]

Bright in spring,

Living gold;

Summer-rich,

Then; and then

Autumn-changed,

Sober-hued[2]

Gold again.

All his leaves

Fall’n at length,

Look, he stands,

Trunk and bough,

Naked strength.

  【A Blooming Tree】

一棵开花的树

Xi Murong

席慕容

May Buddha let us meet,

如何让你遇见我

in my most beautiful hours,

在我最美丽的时刻

I have prayed for it,

为这我已在佛前求了五百年

for five hundred years.

求佛让我们结一段尘缘

Buddha made me a tree,

佛於是把我化做一棵树

by the path you may take,

长在你必经的路旁

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun,

阳光下,慎重地开满了花

every flower carrying my previous hope.

朵朵都是我前世的盼望

As you are near, listen carefully,

当你走近,请你细听,那颤抖的叶

the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

是我等待的热情

As you pass by the tree,

而当你终於无视地走过

without noticing me,

在你身後落了一地的

My friend, upon the ground behind you is not the fallen petals,

朋友啊,那不是花瓣

but my withered heart.

那是我凋零的心

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章