语文基础台词

电影卡萨布兰卡中的经典台词

本文已影响 2.99W人 

在充满活力,日益开放的今天,需要使用台词的场合越来越多,台词是构成一个剧本的基石,是剧本不可或缺的因素。那些脍炙人口的台词都有哪些特点呢?以下是小编整理的电影卡萨布兰卡中的经典台词,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

电影卡萨布兰卡中的经典台词

电影卡萨布兰卡中的经典台词1

ne: Where were you last night?

Yvonne:里克,你昨晚去哪儿了?

Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.

Rick: 这么早之前的事情,我记不清了。

Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?

Yvonne:那你今晚会来么?

Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.

Rick: 这么远之后的事,我还没想好。

Captain Renault: How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce.

警察局局长:把这样的美人甩了,你可真够狠心的,总有一天,她们都会离开你的。

ain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?

警察局局长:里克,你来卡萨布兰克究竟为什么?

Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.

里克:为了我的健康,我来找水。

Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.

警察局局长:水?什么水?我们这里可是沙漠。

Rick: I was misinformed.

里克:是啊,看来是我搞错了。

ain Renault:where did you put the exit visas?

警察局局长:里克,那你到底把通行证放哪里了?

Rick: over the piano.

里克:在钢琴那边。

Captain Renault:that's a kind of punishment for I don't like music.

警察局局长:哦,看来这是对我不喜欢音乐的一种惩罚。

: I can't fight it anymore. I ran away from you once. I can't do it again. Oh, I don't know what's right any longer. You have to think for both of us. For all of us.

ilsa:我没有力气再挣扎了。我离开过你一次,再也没有勇气作第二次了。你必须为我们考虑,为我们所有的人。

Rick: All right, I will. Here's looking at you, kid.

里克:好吧,我会的。那这样吧,永志不忘。

ain Renault: [after Rick pulls a gun on him] Have you lost your mind?

警察局局长:里克,你疯了吗?

Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

Rick: I have. Sit down!

里克:是的,你坐下。

Captain Renault: Put that gun down!

警察局局长:你把枪放下。

Rick: I don't want to shoot you, but I will if you take one more step!

里克:我不想伤害你,但你要再多走几步我会开枪的。

Captain Renault: [With amusement] Under the circumstances I will sit down.

警察局局长:好吧,在这种情况下,我会坐下的。

Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.

里克:记住,我这把枪可是对准了你的心脏。

Captain Renault: That is my least vulnerable spot.

警察局局长:那是我最不怕受伤的.地方。

Ilsa: [smiles] I wish I didn't love you so much.

ilsa: 我真希望我从没如此的爱过你。

ain Renault: Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects.

警察局局长:斯特拉斯长官遇害了,快搜查周围的嫌疑犯。

[last lines]

Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

里克对警察局局长说:我想这是我们友谊的开始。

, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

9.I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

10、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love。

整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

电影卡萨布兰卡中的经典台词2

1、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me。 But that was all over long ago。 For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend。

她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

2、 Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman。

She isn't just any woman。

伦德小姐,她十分美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。

她不只是任何女人。

3、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life。

如果飞机离地,你不在上头。你会后悔的,或者不是今日,或者不是明天,可是很快,并且是后悔一辈子。

4、I can't remember it, Miss llsa。 I'm a little rusty on it。

我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。

5、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble。 But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world。 Someday you'll understand that。

伊莎,清高我并不在行,可是要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。

6、Richard, I tried to stay away。 I thought I would never see you again。 That you were out of my life。

我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。

7、I was right。 You are a sentimentalist。

我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。

8、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me。 But that was all over long ago。 For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend。

她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you。

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women。 Someday they may be scarce。

你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist。

我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

12、We'll always have Paris。 We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca。 We got it back last night。

我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,可是昨晚我们重拾回来了。

13、We all try。 You succeed。

人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

14、Let's see, the last time we met…

Was La Belle Aurore。

我想想看,我们最终一次见面是

“美丽的晨晕”

15、Another precedent gone。 This has been a very interesting evening。

又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很趣味的晚上。

16、That's the way it goes。 One in, one out。

自然法则,一进一出。

17、You played it for her。 You can play it for me。

你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

18、lf she can stand it, I can。

如果她受得了,我也能够。

19、We said no questions。

我们说过不准问问题。

20、Here's looking at you, kid。

永志不忘。

电影卡萨布兰卡中的经典台词3

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?

–That's so long ago, I don't remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪里了?

那么久以前的事我想不起来了。

今晚我可以见到你吗?

我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.

过去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章